The security vulnerability escalator must submit a potential security vulnerability related to Inspur via email. Please use our PGP public key (key ID 0xC483FD05; PGP fingerprint: 9C0A 9271 6CF9 0CF6 8B28 0606 7CF5 0934 C483 FD05) to encrypt and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name of the vulnerability (such as: XX product XX vulnerability) in the subject of the email. The content of the email should be as detailed as possible, including:
• The name and contact information of the escalator or organization
• The products and versions affected
• The way to discover potential vulnerabilities–including process, step, screenshot, and/or reproduction method
• Information about known exploits
• Recommendation for a possible fix for a potential vulnerability
ISRC personnel handle the reported potential security vulnerabilities based on the vulnerability response process. For more information on how Inspur resolves security issues, see: Vulnerability Response Process.
Copyright © 2018 Inspur. All Rights Reserved.