Inspur IBS Business Support Portfolio
• Include three main products: CRM, Billing and Business Analysis.
• Offer smart business support solution to achieve excellent market and business success.
In the telecom industry, the profound changes have occurred not only in the technology and network field, but also in the fields of business, product form and customer base of telecom operators and service providers.
Now numerous individual, home, corporate and industry users use diverse multi-media, real-time interactive and intelligent services, data center service, cloud services, industry digital services and others every day and produce various activities and massive traffic, data and information in the world.
The new normal situation drives operators and service providers to adjust themselves in terms of customer relationship management, product design, billing mode and marketing strategy in order continuously to meet user’s demands and market development and pursue more user groups, market share and revenues.
Inspur IBS (Intelligent Business Support), the customer-centric multi-business support platform, provides unified management of product, customer, resource, partner and marketing campaign and entire billing and charging process. It is designed with high flexibility and agility to quickly adapt to different business modes, business portfolios, product configurations and billing modes and support new emerging business such as data center, 5G and IoT business.
These subsystems can be flexibly combined and deployed to current environment and integrate with customer’s business process.
Inspur IBS business diagram
• Customer-centric omni-channel management and 360-degree customer and market view
• Flexible definition and configuration of customer/subscriber/account, product, pricing and offer, and applicable to multiple industry scenarios and business such as telecom converged business, broadcasting and TV, data center, 5G (2B scenario), IoT, energy, water, etc.
• Integrated campaign analysis, planning, execution and control enable precise marketing and excellent marketing performance
• Big data-based intelligent analysis on customer, business, market and revenue
• Agile, flexible and easy-combined enable fast delivery and go-live
• Take customer as the center, provide intelligent customer, channel, product, partner and marketing management, enable 360-degree omni-channel management and full knowledge management of customer and help achieve big data-based precise marketing, improve the marketing efficiency and customer satisfaction
One-stop customer relationship management solution
• Provide key capabilities of flexible billing, multi-party settlement, user account management and credit control, deliver total and lite solution for different application scenarios and investment strategy and capable to satisfy billing requirements of multiple industries such as telecom, broadcasting and TV, energy, water and IoT fields
End-to-end process of business acceptance and top-up
• Based on big data from various data sources (e.g. customer information from CRM, top-up log from Billing, customer activity data from CDR), provide multiple intelligent analysis topics and support flexible customization as needed in order to help achieve business excellence
Big data-based intelligent business analysis
• Customer-focused, win-win for both customer and market
• Quick business and product launching to market
• Quick product and service delivery to customer
• Accurate marketing and campaign control with increased marketing efficiency
• Applicable to multiple industry scenarios and business such as telecom converged business, broadcasting and TV, data center, 5G (2B scenario), IoT, energy, water, etc.
• Future-proof: supporting new business expansion and long-term business development